Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of The Lungs
You breathe everyday no matter what.
The lungs are in the chest and protected by the rib cage.
They are the largest organ in your body
The rib cage is made up of 12 sets of bones
Your lungs are pink
feel like a sponge!
The right lung is bigger than the left.
The diaphram allows you to
inhale & exhale
There are 2 tubes that go into the trachea and bronchi
In total there are 60000 tubes attached to your lungs.
There are clumps of tiny air sacs called alveoli.
At the bottom of your trachea is a windpipe.
You can survive with one lung.