Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Google/Yahoo Consumer Behavior
Transcript of Google/Yahoo Consumer Behavior
Jan 1994, Stanford University Campus
Jerry Yang and David Filo, Engineering doctoral students.
What Yahoo Means ...
Acronym: "Yet Another Hierarchical Officious Oracle"
Original Name :
"Jerry & David's Guide to the World Wide Web"
Deal to acquire Facebook, failed.
Was out bid by Google to
Former Google executive
all internet users
of all ages
Larry Page & Sergey Brin
September 7, 1998
What does Google Mean?
#1 with a 100 zeros
organize a infinite amount of informaiton
Mountain View, CA
February 12, 2001
WELL KNOWN ACQUISITIONS
"Google is for everyone"
8 Pillars of Innovation
Have a mission that matters
Think big, but start small
Strive for continual innovation
Look for ideas everywhere
Start with imagination, fuel with data
Be a Platform
Never fail to fail
Entire world internet with balloons
to become more competitive
upper-middle class income
higher education & technology adept