Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
"35 TECHNIQUES EVERY COUNSELOR SHOULD KNOW"
Transcript of "35 TECHNIQUES EVERY COUNSELOR SHOULD KNOW"
Techniques Based Upon Brief Counseling Approaches
Techniques Based Upon Adlerian or Psychodynamic Approaches
3. PROBLEM-FREE TALK
21. COGNITIVE RESTRUCTURING
35. STRESS INOCULATION TRAINING
34. SYSTEMATIC DESENSITIZATION
32. DEEP BREATHING
by: JANETT A. DOLOR, RGC
5. FLAGGING THE MINDFIELD
7. ACTING AS IF
8. SPITTING IN THE SOUP
9. MUTUAL STORY-TELLING
10. PARADOXICAL INTENTION
Techniques Based Upon Gestalt Principles
11. EMPTY CHAIR
12. BODY MOVEMENT AND EXAGGERATION
Techniques Based Upon Social Learning Approaches
16. ROLE PLAY
Techniques Based Upon Cognitive Approaches
20. THOUGHT STOPPING
Techniques Based Upon Behavioral Approaches Using Positive Reinforcement
22. PREMACK PRINCIPLE
23. BEHAVIOR CHART
24. TOKEN ECONOMY
25. BEHAVIORAL CONTRACT
Techniques Based Upon Behavioral Approaches Using Punishment
28. RESPONSE COST
Section 8: Techniques Based Upon Cognitive-Behavioral Approaches
33. PROGRESSIVE MUSCLE RELAXATION TRAINING
GOD BLESS US ALL..
Presentation notes by: Bradley T. Erford
(May 12-14, 2014)
50th PGCA National Conference
Sofitel Westin Philippine Plaza Hotel, Manila