Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Rip Van Winkle Mountain Story Map
Transcript of Rip Van Winkle Mountain Story Map
Story Map Resolution Rising Action Falling Action Definition:
Meeting of the Hudson Gang Definition:The process the story follows as it builds to its main conflict
-Meeting of the Hudson Gang Definition:Background information regarding the setting, characters, plot.
-Rip Van Winkle's wife sends Rip to the woods and tells him not to come back until he has food for them. Definition-That point of greatest emotional intensity, interest, or suspense in a narrative.
-Rip is asleep for 20 years and then awakes. Definition:All of the action in a play that follows the turning point. The falling action leads to the resolution or conclusion of the play.
-He walks up to the bar and asks where his friends are and everyone thinks he is crazy because they are dead and he didn't know that. Definition:The outcome of the conflict in a play or story. The resolution concludes the falling action.
-He finds his daughter and she takes him in and helps him catch up on what has happened. T E N :D H D E