Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Cognitive Therapy
"he sees a baby" Thought
"he thinks the baby is cute" Feeling
"he feels happy" Now Look at this !! Event
"he sees a baby " Thought
"he thinks that "Babies are nothing but noice" Feeling
"he feels irritated" Behavior
"he shouts at babies" Why do i shout at babies ... i feeel terrible ... !!! Where is the problem ???? Let's look again Someone Complaints that whenever he sees babies he shouts at them Let's analyze Someone says that whenever he sees babies , he smiles Let's analyze Behavior
"he Smiles" Thought = Cognition Simply means : Whenever you experience a behavior
that lets you feel uncomfortable ...
return to the underlying thought
adjust it back to normal
"COGNITIVE THERAPY" Thank you Pre / Post test
1) Get a piece of paper and Complete this sentence from your OWN EXPERIENCE
It's annoying that whenever i (see/hear /find) ...............,I do .....................
2) Now , Write down how to fix this behavior Now let's get started and control your behavior till your mind adabts itself to the new thought "BEHAVIORAL THERAPY" Important tip:
Adjusting thoughts takes time