Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
STEPS TO SUCCESS!
Transcript of STEPS TO SUCCESS!
The Road To Level Seven
Inference means to read between the lines - this then consequently gives you great grades. If you read between the lines, it shows that you have a good understanding of the text given. The closer you look, the more you see. If you include different interpretations (views) you can get even more marks. An example of this is optical illusions - what you see someone else may not see.
What are atom scrapers? They are the basic building blocks of perfect paragraphs.
motive language / Exaggeration
Upgrade your Sentences!
Brilliant sentences give you brilliant grades! Try using compound and complex sentences to make your essay sound awesome. For example...
I eat fish.
Make that into a complex sentence and... Every Friday, I eat fish.
Or why not make it into a compound sentence...
Colons And Semi Colons!