Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Halton Housing Digital First
Transcript of Halton Housing Digital First
Why here today?
Digital First at HHT
WE must be digitally included
What will this achieve?
Enhanced Business Processes
Improved Customer Access
Effective & Efficient Services
Halton Housing Trust
Did You Know?
- mobile subscriptions overtook landline subscriptions
- mobile Data Traffic exceeded voice traffic every single month
- 1bn smartphones will be sold worldwide Compares with 675m units in 2012
- mobile Internet should overtake desktop internet usage
There are now more smartphones in the UK than there are people!
Before our customers are digitally included
Aim to have 90% of customers accessing services online by 2018
Access to right information at right time in the right place
What are we going to talk about...
Recruited Additional Resources
Customer Facing Colleagues
Choice of Device
Non-Customer Facing Colleagues
Supports Trust's Priorities:
Protect Current Income
Focus Resources & Services
Reduce Cost and Drive Efficiencies
• 91% of people feel that being able to use the internet makes them feel more connected
• 81% of over 55s said being online makes them feel part of modern society
• 20% of residents now look after themselves better and know more about their health
Supports Trust Culture
Work is something you do not somewhere you go
Don't have to be in work to be at work
Did you Know?
In the UK Population of 63m -
own a smartphone/tablet
of UK adults use on-line banking
of the UK population used social networking sites last year
of youngsters aged 5 to 15 now own a smartphone
of children aged 12 to15 now own a tablet, up from 7% in 2012
of UK residents already have access to the Internet
of UK households no longer have a landline number
• 1 in 2 over 55s are now better in touch with friends and family
• 9 out of 10 housing staff said social interaction between residents improved
• 82% of over 55s said they save money by buying online
By April 2014
By October 2014
By April 2015