Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
FLQ October Crisis
Transcript of FLQ October Crisis
What is the FLQ October Crisis and why these series of events started.
How did this impact Canada?
Monday, October, 17, 1970
Vol XCIII, No. 311
Who was involved in the FLQ October Crisis?
1. What act was brought into force during the October Crisis? 4. Who did the FLQ kidnap?
A) War Crime Act A) James Cross and Pierre Laporte
B) Criminal Law Amendment Act B) James Bross and Pierre Trudeau
C) War Measure Act C) James Laporte and Pierre Cross
D) October Crisis War Act D) James Trudeau and Pierre Bross
2. What was the FLQ's main intention?
5. FLQ organization is highly known for
A) Enhance military power of Quebec
B) Separate Quebec from Canada A) Violent actions such as bombing and kidnapping
C) Destroy Quebec culture B) Peaceful actions such as helping Quebecois
D) Prevent people from coming to Quebec C) Violent actions such as assimilating people in Quebec
D) Peaceful actions such as enhancing military power in Quebec.
3. When and Where did the October Crisis occur?
A) October 1975, Toronto
B) October 1990, Toronto
C) October 1980, Montreal
D) October 1970, Montreal
FLQ October Crisis
Front de libération du Québec (FLQ)
October, 1970 (Ended in December)