Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Behind the Scenes Prezi example
Transcript of Behind the Scenes Prezi example
Give us a little bit of background on your topic.
Give us your thesis!
Feel free to use pictures throughout the presentation to make it interesting. Question #1 Give us a brief overview of what you wrote in response to your first research question.
List points you want to make, but don't write out everything you are going to say! Media #1 Show us a picture or a video here!
Limit your videos to no more than 1 minute.
(If the video you want to use is longer, find a specific point in the video you want to show the class!) Question #2 List what you learned in response to your second research question.
Remember: do not write out what you want to say. List your ideas! Media #2 Another picture or video goes here! Question #3 List what you learned in response to your third question! Conclusion Wrap up your ideas and restate your thesis in a new way! Any Questions? Offer your audience the opportunity to ask you a few questions!
Cite your sources here!