Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Dragon's Bait
Critical Perspectives and setting
The critical perspectives are feminist and Marxist.
Saints Toby (Alys home town)
Farm house (where Selendrile lives)
Open field (Where Alys is tied to a stake for a dragon to eat her)
Characters and key Events
Alys the main character is accused of being a witch. At first she didn't like the dragon but later on she treats him as a friend.
Selendrile is the Dragon he can turn into a dragon or any animal. He seems to always find useful items to help Alys get revenge.
Alys is accused of being a witch for her fathers land.
Alys father dies after she was said to be guilty.
Alys meets a mysterious woman in an ally.
Both selendrile and Alys gets revenge on Atheaton (the priest).
By: Derick Wiggins
Dragon's Bait by Vivian Vande Velde
If readers wan a short book but have a lot of mystery then this book is excellent for them. If you like a feminist perspective this is also great for you. The perspective is shone when she is accused of being a witch and even if she protected herself no one cared because women have no real say.