Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Innovative partnerships to further the social pillar of sustainable development
Transcript of Innovative partnerships to further the social pillar of sustainable development
and the benefit of transformational partnership Human-centered strategy, methodology and vision Link between
innovation and the private sector The role of reverse supply chain and technology in supporting the development of refugees Strengthening Partnership Synergies for Local Impact UN System Private Sector Focal Points Meeting
and the Global Compact Annual Local Networks Forum
24 April 2013 - Geneva
Olivier Delarue, Lead, UNHCR Innovation Stay connected to UNHCR Innovation www.facebook.com/UNHCRInnovate www.twitter.com/unhcrinnovation plus.google.com/unhcrinnovation Innovation and the private sector: a case study Reverse supply chain, technology and refugees' development: case studies