Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Motivation
GOOD PERFORMANCE Motivational factors:
- Increases satisfaction
-Extrinsic Location: A untility comapny in
Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire Limitation of Study Adams Herzberg Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs -Limited to one company
-Only 10 motivational factors
-No expansion on their response
-Other factors (demographic,
situational) Human Resources Motivation
in a Workplace Vroom's Theory RATIOS
UNEQUAL WORKERS EXPERIENCE JOB DISATISFACTION WORKERS PERCEIVE INEQUITY REFERENT OTHER $75000
AVERAGE PERFORMANCE Participants: 120 out of 143
35 females Goal: Motivation Behavior Expectancy Theory A process theory that states that motivation is determined by the outcomes that people expect to occur as a result of their action.