Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
PSHE - Lesson 2 - Bullying
Transcript of PSHE - Lesson 2 - Bullying
Bullying Learning Objective:
To understand what bullying is.
To identify the features of bullying.
I can discuss and share thoughts on bullying.
What is bullying? Have you ever been bullied? Do you know someone who has been bullied? Have you ever seen someone being bullied? Sam is in the playground. None of her classmates will play with her. How do you think she feels? Joanne has had an arguement with her class mates.
They have started to whisper and laugh at her.
How do you think she feels? Mark is in the playground.
Two older boys run over and grab Mark's jumper.
How do you think he would feel?