Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of pyramide food
10-01 PYRAMIDE FOOD
* Milk is the first food that gets humans and because he can double their weight in just six months.
* Milk is essentially a food forming tissues. It is a very complete food, containing all kinds of nutrients, so it is very important for the growth of school-age child.
* The milk and dairy products are rich in vitamins (B, A) and minerals (calcium). Really the milk and dairy products are the best sources of calcium assimilated that we can find in the diet. Taking each day ½ l of milk and two servings of cheese, we have covered virtually our calcium needs. SWEETS:
These foods can be considered a source of empty calories as they hardly provide other nutrients (proteins, vitamins, minerals or fiber), except simple carbohydrates. In addition, as a result of the abuse of sweets, they often occur during adolescence deficiencies of vitamins B1 (thiamine) and B2 (Riboflavin). MEAT:
*Meat is a protein-rich food and particularly depending on the part, in fat. In this regard, the meat has a concentration of approximately 20% protein, compared to 2.5% -5% fats. The protein ratio is typically relatively constant, while that of fat is more variable. *Vitamins, minerals and other components of fruits and vegetables are essential to human health. For example, fiber helps to transit through the digestive system and reduce cholesterol levels in the blood.
*vitamins and minerals help maintain proper health and an acceptable level of welfare and phytochemicals as compounds give tomatoes and carrots their bright colors, have antioxidant and anti-inflammatory. VEGETABLES AND FRUITS: CEREALS:
*Cereals and their derivatives are both rich in rapidly absorbed carbohydrates (after ingestion enter the blood soon) and depot (fiber). The fiber content varies industrial preparation process.
*The protein content is very variable, between 6 and 16% by weight, depending on the type of cereal and industrial processing.
*The amino acid composition of cereal proteins depends on the species and variety; in general are poor in essential amino acids, so that the lists of biological proteins of moderate quality.
*Therefore, when combined with legumes, or animal proteins (such as cheese, fish, etc.) Are obtained of high biological value proteins. WATER:
*A glass of water, multiplied into several doses per day, meets many positive functions for our body, and many of them have to do with the stomach. Because the water is responsible for diluting the nutrients and transport for digestion, it is very important to the quality of the liquid we drink.
*Let's not forget that blood is composed of 90% water, and this liquid is what allows you to go through the body distributing nutrients and oxygen to cells, while eliminating toxic products of metabolism.