Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Gastric Ulcers
80% of all gastric ulcers II. Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory medicines 10-20% of all ulcers Symptoms: Stomach Pain Nausea and Vomiting Loss of Appetite Tiredness Weakness Blood in Vomit or Stools Methods 1. Endoscopy Of Diagnosis 2. Upper GI Series
(barium examination) Treatments 2. Medications H2-Blockers A
S Protein-Pump Inhibitors Mucosal Protective Agents 1. Modify Lifestyle & Reduce Stress 3. Surgery The End Images: