Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Nyack College School of Business and Leadership
Transcript of Nyack College School of Business and Leadership
School of Business and Leadership The School of Business and Leadership is committed to developing thought leaders with an entrepreneurial spirit through an interdisciplinary curriculum that is grounded in five core values: Social Relevance, Academic Excellence, Global Engagement, Intentional Diversity, and Personal Transformation.
Dr. Susanne Hartl
BA, State University at Brockport;
MBA, Univ. of New Orleans What we offer our students: Concentrations:
Sports Management Where do our graduates go? Large, mid-sized, and small CPA firms.
Management and Marketing positions in:
Self-employed Entreprenuers Masters in Accounting