Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
First Aid HCPSS
Transcript of First Aid HCPSS
All layers destroyed including fat, muscle, bone & nerves
May look black, white or bloody
SORRY IT'S TOO GROSS
TO SHOW YOU!! :(
Signs of Choking
1. Unable to Breathe
2. Unable to Cough
3. Unable to Talk
What are the signs of someone who is choking?
Show me the sign of choking.... Like now.. come on everyone.. do it!
*Lean slightly forward
*Don't lean back!
Rest- stay off injured part
Ice- 15-20 minutes on, several times a day
wrap "tightly" with an ACE bandage.
Elevation- Keep injured part above heart level
Treatment for Burns
1st & 2nd Degree
Opening in the skin can cause GERMS to "jump in"
Can you guess the 5 signs of infection?
What do you see here?
5 signs are:
Common Signs of a Concussion
Check out the red streaks
2. Clean, dry bandage
Steps of Compression Only CPR
1. Call 911
2. Push HARD and FAST
* push to beat of "Stayin Alive"
* Do CPR until help arrives
* Push between the nipples
Treatment for a
Give 5 back blows between the shoulder blades
IF that doesn't work, immediately give
5 abdominal thrusts
between the bottom of the breast bone & the belly button
Tips for Burns
Use ICE on a burn
Use Butter, ointment or lotion
Seek help for a 2nd degree burn if it covers a large area or is on the face