Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Images of Australia
Transcript of Images of Australia
We might excuse this because the ad is obviously old and dodgy.
How many current ads can you think of where women are portrayed in this way? List the characteristics of a good Australian mother as outlined in the following: This one has lots of female soldiers, too. Do you think there was any difference in the way they were presented? Watch these two ads again and answer the following questions. What information and images has been forgrounded in the first ad? What is its purpose and intended audience?
What has been forgrounded in the second ad? Can you identify its purpose and intended audience? (This is trickier.) Your turn!
Create a storyboard for an advertisement promoting Brisbane (or another another Autralian area you know well).
For the political/analytical/terribly funny/cynical amongst you, an anti-ad would also be acceptable.