Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Ukraine
Food of the Ukrainians:
-borszh with pampushky;
-gorilka & salo;
-The Crimean Mountains;
-Easter- 13 days after the Catholic celebration;
-Christmas- 7th of Jan;
- New Year;
- The Victory Day;
- Defender of the Fatherland Day-23d of Feb;
- International Women's Day-8th of Mar;
-take off shoes inside;
-in most cases, be indirect;
-bring a gift when being a guest;
-"respect the elderly"
-accept any kind of offer at once. Refuse it at first;
-don't call them Russian in the West;
Country profile overview:
Territory: 603,628 km2
actually, it's "Unitary semi-presidential republic"
Currency: Ukrainian Hryvnia
(1 EUR=10 UA; 1 USD= 8,2 UA; 1 UA=129,5 won; )
Literature: Taras Shevchenko, Lesya Ukrainka, Ivan Franko;
Politics: Yuzshenko, Tymoshenko
-Football-Andriy Shevchenko, Andriy Voronin, Anatoliy Tymoschuk;
-Boxing- Klitchko brothers;
- Swimming-Yana Klochkova;
- Pole vault-Serhiy Bubka(absolute champion);
- Tennis- Bondarenko sisters;
- Chess-Ruslan Ponomariov;
Acting: Olga Kurylenko, Milla Jovovich, Mila Kunis;
Music: Sviatoslav Richter, Mykhailo Leontovych, O.E.(Okean Elzy),Eugene Hutz(Gogol Bordello), Ruslana(Eurovision 2004 Winner)
Dancing: Serge Lifar
Modeling: Snejana Onopka, Daria Werbowy, Natalia Gotsiy