Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of HOLLISTER
Aurore Mergalet Brand Spirit Company's overview Marketing Mix http://www.anfcareers.com/page/Our-Brands
http://business.transworld.net/8642/features/how-hollister-co-stole-surf-eight-years-after-abercrombie-fitch-invaded-the-surf-market-what-can-be-done-to-defend-against-them/ "It’s all about hot lifeguards and beautiful beaches. Young and fun, with a sense of humor, Hollister never takes itself too seriously."
"Hollister’s laidback lifestyle and All-American image is timeless and effortlessly cool."
" Hollister brings southern California to the world." - Lifestyle clothing brand
- Southern California inspired Image
- Launched in July 2000 by Abercrombie & Fitch
- First store opened in Columbus, Ohio
- Unexpectedly great success
- Targets 14 – 18 year old consumers
- Lower prices
- International extension in 2008 PRODUCT: casual and stylish apparel - high quality
PRICE: middle price range
PLACE: stores, website - worldwide
PROMOTION: Social media, billboards, word of mouth Hollister Co. SWOT Analysis Advertising strategy - Social media (Facebook)
- Mails (Club Cali)
- Word of Mouth Sales Promotion - Store openings used as events
- Shops are parts of advertising - unique and recognizable shop front
- Original Shopping bags
- Membership card (Club Cali) Logo Shape: flying seagull, associated with sea coasts
Color: maroon color referring to courage and strength
Font: brand name References