Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Prepositions
~ A preposition is a word showing a relationship between nouns or pronouns and can show the relations of direction, time, location,
~ A preposition links a noun, pronoun, or phrase to another part of a sentence.
The cat sat on the couch.
The cat wiggled underneath the couch. Activity:
Directions for Preposition Treasure Map
1. Create a map to locate a make believe treasure
2. Make sure your map is illustrated with objects and landmarks
3. Use arrows, roads, nature, buildings to make your map look real
4. Color and label your map neatly.
5. On a separate sheet of paper, write directions on how to get to the treasure.
6. Make sure your directions have prepositions. Use your chart to help you create them.
Start next to the apple tree.
Walk over the stone bridge.
7. You must have 5 steps using 5 different prepositions.
8. Highlight all of the prepositions. Types of Prepositions
A time preposition is a word used to show a point in time or a length of time.
A place preposition is used to show the location of an object or person.
A direction preposition is a word used to show movement from one place to another.
Make a chart of all types of prepositions. Prepositions Direction Place Time To
Next to In
Within Prepositions Direction Place Time