Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Castanyada
in Spain. Elements Castañada Video Castañada in our school Photos Legend Chestnuts We celebrate the Castañada every
1st of November. All the people buy
chestnuts, panallets or roasted sweet potatoes and they eat them. It's very funny because we are with our family and friends. . The legend says that there is an old
woman that sells chestnuts and
sweet potatoes to the children and she
sings when she walks in the street. In Sant Miquel we prepare the
chestnuts and a group of people disguise themselves like the old woman and distribute the
chestnuts. It's a party day because all
the students and teachers are together
participating in that event. Panellets Sweet potatoes