Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Alaina Chiaravalle
Thank you for watching!
''Where You Are''
''How Far I'll Go''
The island gives us what we need.
The water is mischievous
Figurative language in ''Moana'' songs
By: Alaina Chiaravalle
~I've been standing at the edge of the water,
long as I
~See the light
it shines on the sea
''How Far I'll go
Giving an inanimate object a human like characteristic
A comparison using like or as
A description that appeals to the readers senses
There's a line where the sky meets the sea
There's a moon in the sky and the wind is behind me
When two or more words close together have repeat the same vowel sound
She loves the sea and her people
Do you know who you are
When you have the same sound at the beginning of closely connected words
dinners... I just love
is so shiny
Similar ending sounds in words
What has two thumbs that pulled up the sky,when you were waddling yay high ... This guy!
Also I harnessed the breeze.. You're welcome!
To fill your sails and shake your trees