Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Butterfly Life Cycle
Transcript of Butterfly Life Cycle
The adult butterfly lives its life gathering nectar from plants and flowers until it is time to find a leaf to lay its eggs on.
A butterfly begins its life as a small egg that is
laid by an adult butterfly on a leaf.
The egg hatches and out comes, not a butterfly, but a caterpillar! The tiny caterpillar eats leaves and grows larger in preparation for the next stage of its life.
The caterpillar, once grown, forms into a chrysalis. It looks like it is just resting, but inside it's body is changing.
Once the caterpillar has finished changing it emerges from the chrysalis as a butterfly.