Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of WEBQUEST
learners interact with comes from resources on the Internet. What are some advantages? 1. Time Saving 2. Helps avoid plagiarism 3. Makes efficient use of the net 4. Current and up-to-date research 5. Integration of skills 6. Catches students` attention 7. Cooperative Learning What are the parts of a WebQuest? Introducction Introduces activity Task Process Resources Evaluation Conclusion Teachers Describes what the end result of the project will be These are the steps the learner should go through to process the task Web sites are pre-selected An evaluation rubric Summarize the experience Tips or personal information WebQuest http://www.zunal.com/