Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Robonaut
- "Robonaut." Wikipedia. Wikimedia Foundation, 04 Feb. 2013. Web. 14 Apr. 2013. <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robonaut>.
- "Controls." Robonaut. N.p., n.d. Web. 14 Apr. 2013. <http://robonaut.jsc.nasa.gov/R1/sub/software.asp>.
- "R2 ISS Update." Robonaut: Home. N.p., n.d. Web. 14 Apr. 2013. <http://robonaut.jsc.nasa.gov/default.asp>.
*Uncited images provided by Google were used. Robonaut Josephine Clements-Cain Robonaut can be improved by adding legs to make him able to move around the International Space Station. Also, adding other human features would improve Robonaut. - Designing
- Controlling Video a Research Go online and do more research of your own to learn more about Robonaut! Robonaut helps crew members on I.S.S.
complete maintenance tasks. How is Robonaut controlled? Gear The controller of Robonaut puts on special goggles and glove. The goggles make the
person able to see what Robonaut is seeing
and the glove controls Robonauts hand. What is Robonaut? What can be improved with Robonaut? What jobs can Robonaut create? How does
react to his
audience? Robonaut is a humanoid robot created by N.A.S.A. that assists an astronaut on the International Space Station. Advantages and Disadvantages
of Robonaut Advantages: Can perform simple, repetitive, and /or dangerous tasks around I.S.S.
Disadvantages: Cannot move around International Space Station How Robonaut Works http://stuff.xplane.com/temp/XPLANE-Robonaut2.png How does Robonaut work? - Robonaut works on the International Space Station.
- Moves as a human
- Has 12 degrees of motion in the fingers and 2 degrees in the wrist w What can Robonaut do? Robonaut can assist astronauts, like
a nurse to a doctor, on the I.S.S. How can Robonaut aaaafunction? Robonaut has touch sensors
in the fingertips and two cameras
as eyes. Controls From there, the controller moves Robonaut and talks to him in order to make him move. Robonaut can also respond back. robot human