Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Six steps of economic decision-making
Transcript of Six steps of economic decision-making
What is economic decision-making?
means of choosing a course of action among several alternatives.
Try to solve a problem
Adjust the foundation of a house
Ignore the problem
Contact companies located in the same city
Contact companies located in the next city
Contact companies located in other cities
What choice would you make?
location of local companies, companies that guarantee of services, and companies that provides simple explanation of necessary services
prices for services and location of company in next city or other cities
Choosing one choice: A local company that guarantees services and provides simple explanation of services.
Acting on choice: Schedule for local company to provide services of adjusting foundation of house.
Reviewing decision: Routinely check on condition of foundation of house.
What are the 6 steps of economic decision-making?
Defining the problem
Evaluating the advantages and disadvantages of each choice
Choosing one choice
Acting on the choice
Reviewing the decision