Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Family
Donato, Fernando, Gotianse, Tan, Lozano The Family and the Society Evolution of
Society's Take on the Family Response to Society Gradual change of attitudes, behaviors, and views on families A Child's
Freedom of Choice A new reason for
procreation. The Suprafunctional Character of the Family Responsibilities Pre-Industrial Revolution Towards a Personalistic
Family A shift in women's rights and roles Marriage Then Vs. Now the rise of personalism danger of becoming materialistic Balance