Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Honors Economics / A.P US Government
Transcript of Honors Economics / A.P US Government
Email me if you ever have any questions about class/assignments!
UPDATED: April 24th, 2017 (2:42pm)
If you are absent from class IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY to contact me to obtain make-up work within the district prescribed time frame.
The Link to Chapter 4 TEXT/Ch 15 REA: Civil Liberties
The Link to Chapter 5 TEXT/Ch 16 REA: Civil Rights
YOUR MULTIPLE-CHOICE MOCK AP EXAM IS SCHEDULED FOR........
April 26 (EVEN)
April 27 (ODD)
Mr. Katz's Foolproof Plan to Pass the AP Gov't Exam!!!
1. READ YOUR REVIEW BOOK
2. STUDY YOUR FLASHCARDS
3. STUDY ALL RELEASED CONTENT (M/C and FRQs) POSTED ON THIS PAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
4. WATCH THE CRASH COURSE VIDEOS LINKED TO THE LEFT SIDE OF THIS PAGE!
Practice Multiple Choice Exams!
FRQs and Rubrics/Responses!
Crash Course Videos for Review
Watch them all! Or just the content areas you need help with!
READ YOUR ENTIRE REA REVIEW BOOK TO STUDY FOR THE MOCK EXAM AND ACTUAL AP EXAM!!!
The most valuable chapters in the REA book are...
Chapter 10 - Congress
Chapter 11 - The Presidency
Chapter 13 - Federal Courts
Chapter 2 - Vocabulary Terms
Chapter 17 - SCOTUS Cases
Emily Parke put the course vocabulary online in a Quizlet