Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Untitled Prezi
I chose this topic because the 5 stages of grief really interested me. I have always been fascinated by the 5 stages. I also love watch the 5 stages happening almost every time. I wanted to learn more.
I picked my resources by first looking on the educational websites linked on the school webpage. I looked on the sites about the 5 stages of grief. I discovered that there was not much information on the 5 stages. I then went to the google search icon and searched the 5 stages of grief. I found many reliable sites with lots of information on the topic.
I picked prezi as the format because it was easy to make. The prezi was very enjoyable to create. I thought that making a prezi would look better while being presented.
I learned that the 5 stages of grief can happen either very fast or very slow. I also learned that working hard to get something done will pay off.