Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Walter Cronkite "And that's the way it is!"
Transcript of Walter Cronkite "And that's the way it is!"
* The murders of, JFK, Martin Luther King, Jr., and John Lennon
* Combat in the Vietnam War and WWII Most Remembered Stories *And that’s the way it is.
*America’s health care system is neither healthy, caring, nor a system.
*Objective journalism and an opinion column are about as similar as the Bible and Playboy magazine. His quotes Cronkite's opinion on the subject Journalism Walter Cronkite was an American broadcast journalist.
He is mainly remembered for being the anchorman for the CBS nightly news for 19 years.
During the 1960's and 1970's he was known as "the most trusted man in America" Why the fame? Born on November 4, 1916 in Saint Joseph, Missouri
To his mother Helen Lena and father (a dentist) Dr. Walter Leland Cronkite
*Walter was a Jr.! *
On March 30, 1940 Cronkite married his only wife, Mary Elizabeth "Betsy" Maxwell Cronkite. They were married nearly 65 years until Betsy's death of cancer.
Together they had three children, one of which grew up to be American actress Kathy Cronkite
Walter eventually passed away on July 17, 2009 Personal information * www.youtube.com