Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Art Class Expectations
Transcript of Art Class Expectations
Keep ALL doors CLOSED!
Art class is based on projects. To be successful in this class, you must pay attention to instructions and FOLLOW directions. If you miss part of the instructions, no worries! Most of the instructions are recorded and I will be happy to share the recording with you.
Keep ALL doors closed while class is in session!
The art room is a
environment- ideal for creating and experience art.
Respect Who?! Respect What?!
Including teachers and classmates.
1. Respect Yourself!
Remember you teach other people how to treat you by the way you speak, act and how you treat other people.
Respect Ms. Wallace by doing the following:
Pay FULL attention while instruction is happening- no ear buds or cell phones
The following behaviors are NOT allowed:
Remember, parts of this class is recorded!
Keep it clean!!!
As an Educator, my 1st job is to keep you safe. Keeping you safe becomes impossible when the door is opened without my permission. Remember, not only is the art room a peaceful environment but it is also a safe space for learning.