Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Activism for dummies
Transcript of Activism for dummies
Step 1: choose your battle
What is the problem?
How does it affect me?
How does it affect others?
Am I passionate about it?
Can I motivate others?
Is it realistic?
Step 2: spread the word
- Raise awareness
- Find other supporters
- Effective communication
In other words, persuade the audience, get people interested, be direct and use mystery.
Consider including pictures and catchy headings.
Step 3: Make a plan
Listen to others
Consider pros and cons
Be ready to get down to compromises
Think outside the box
Step 4: Take action!
Organize an event
Bind yourself to a tree
Be the Change, inspire the Change, make the Change
Petitions: online and written
Did it work?
Do not loose motivation, try to identify the problem instead.
Was it boring?
No one knew about it?
Was it unrealistic?
Were there problems inside the group?
Let's get real with Syver!