Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Wilson and Catie
Transcript of Wilson and Catie
What is the structure of the cell?
The walls of the cell are very thin and flexible. The walls are located in the roots or stem of a plant.
How does the cell function?
The Parenchyma Cell's main function is to store food, water, and air (energy) inside of the plant. This helps the plant in photosynthesis.
Structure and function.
The plants thin and flexibal walls allows it to store food and water inside the plant's stem. If the walls werent flexibal, the stem would not be able to store all of the plants energy.
Here is a video about plant cells.