Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Krupp Library
What People Are Saying...
"I feel like I cannot talk or do group work in the main level of the library."
"I only think of the library as a quiet place to study"
"I go about twice a week."
"I have not used the reference desk"
Businesses and Alumni Communication Strategy
Database Research and Consulting
In-House services and book rental
"Our goal is to assist the Krupp Library in better understanding what current and prospective patrons of the library want and need"
Goals and Objectives
Communication Strategy Cont.
1. Re-emphasis on group work spaces
2. Introduce new product offerings
3. Reach our target markets
Tri-Panel Table Top
($1-2 per unit)
1. Space in the first floor devoted to group work collaborative work stations
White boards, Krupp-Trons, seating for bigger groups
2. Monitor/Board displaying different services library offers
Encourages group work on first floor
1st Floor Re-Design
Implementation & Control
Online questionnaire sent to those who use library services
Count of students 1-4 times/month
Measure use of different areas
Interact with students!
1. ACE Hub
2. Redesigned 1st floor Area
3. Library "Lunch Menu"
4. Bridges To Bryant
5. Communication Tactics
Constant demand for study spaces
Increase during finals
Difficulty increasing the flow of students and patrons to utilize library services
Problems to be Addressed
Library "Lunch Menu"
Bridges to Bryant
Access to databases
Yearly basis - $600
Alert | ACE Hub at full capacity, start booking your appointments for Monday...
Look Out for the Social Media Marketing Course offered next semester!
Undergraduate & Graduate Students
Alumni & Local Businesses