Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Programming Merit Badge
Transcript of Programming Merit Badge
Assembly language is hardware specific and is compiled into machine language (binary code).
John von Neumann
Conditional Control Transfer
if <condition> then <action a> else <action b>
if <raining> then <stay inside> else <go outside>
if <incorrect> then <say "wrong!"> else <say "good job!">
while <condition> do <action>
while <raining> do <hold umbrella>
while <alive> do <eat & sleep>
subroutines, libraries, reusable code
walk to the door
open the door
walk out the door
close the door
Object Oriented Programming
1960's - Simula
1970's - Smalltalk
1980's - C++
1990's - Java
Time to start coding!
import RPi.GPIO as GPIO
You can get injured programming?
Repetitive Stress Injury
Take a break!