Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of French Revolution
It challenged the idea of the divine right of kings and the privileges of the nobility in Europe.
It stood for democratic government and social equality. Political power in France shifted from the king and his nobles to the bourgeois class.
It removed feudal restrictions from France, clearing the way for the creation of a modern capitalist economy.
Both American and French Revolutions served as models for citizens in other countries seeking political change.
Congress of Vienna