Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Untitled Prezi
The most prevalent illeagal drug used by people in receipt of services is cannabis
“The term Dual diagnosis covers a broad spectrum of mental health and substance misuse problems that an individual might experience concurrently. The nature of the relationship between these two conditions is complex”
Dual Diagnosis Good Practice Guidelines (DH, 2002)
In Bristol the prevalence of ketamine is apparently higher than in other urban areas
drugs and mental health
Impact of drugs on mental health complex:-
short term use-euphoria
Transtheoretical Model of ChangeDecision/ PreparationRelapse Pre-contemplation Contemplation Maintenance Action Exit Prochaska and DiClemente, 1986