Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Topic 10 Review
Transcript of Topic 10 Review
1. why do fractions need like denominators before you can + or - them?
10-3 & 10-4 UNLIKE DENOMINATORS
2. Julie and some friends ordered several pizzas and cut them into different numbers of slices. Julie ate 1/6 of the pepperoni pizza, 1/4 of the Hawaiian pizza, 5/12 of the veggie pizza, and 1/3 of the cheese pizza. Did Julie eat more than, equal to, or less than 1 whole pizza?
5. Gray had 7/8 gallon of paint. Samantha took 1/4 of that gallon of paint for her new art project. Gray needs at least 1/2 gallon to do his project. Did Samantha leave him enough paint?
10-7 Mixed #s
6. Rename the number 7 so that you would be able to subtract 3 and 5/12 from it.
Click on the link above for a practice quiz!
(then click on level 3a, AND CHOOSE YOUR TIMING PREFERENCE)
7. Subtract 7 and 5/6 minus 3 and 2/3.
8. Subtract 5 and 2/3 minus 4 and 1/6
9. Subtract 3 and 1/9 minus 1 and 1/3
3. Find the LCM of 6 & 9
2/3 + 1/2 + 3/4
Click here to see some "teacher approved" answers that other students used!