Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Topic 10 Review
Transcript of Topic 10 Review
1. why do fractions need like denominators before you can + or - them?
10-3 & 10-4 UNLIKE DENOMINATORS
2. Julie and some friends ordered several pizzas and cut them into different numbers of slices. Julie ate 1/6 of the pepperoni pizza, 1/4 of the Hawaiian pizza, 5/12 of the veggie pizza, and 1/3 of the cheese pizza. Did Julie eat more than, equal to, or less than 1 whole pizza?
5. Gray had 7/8 gallon of paint. Samantha took 1/4 of that gallon of paint for her new art project. Gray needs at least 1/2 gallon to do his project. Did Samantha leave him enough paint?
10-7 Mixed #s
6. Rename the number 7 so that you would be able to subtract 3 and 5/12 from it.
Click on the link above for a practice quiz!
(then click on level 3a, AND CHOOSE YOUR TIMING PREFERENCE)
7. Subtract 7 and 5/6 minus 3 and 2/3.
8. Subtract 5 and 2/3 minus 4 and 1/6
9. Subtract 3 and 1/9 minus 1 and 1/3
3. Find the LCM of 6 & 9
2/3 + 1/2 + 3/4
Click here to see some "teacher approved" answers that other students used!