Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Health!!!
Prevents muscle loss
1. One of the main reasons to exercise is it help helps prevent muscle loss. When we exercise we use our muscles, and as we age our bodies build muscle less efficiently and the muscle that we already have breaks down easier and more quickly. The more we use our muscles the stronger they will become.
2. Exercising regularly can not only reduce your cancer risk but it can also help those with cancer get well sooner. Exercise strengthens your immune system and it’s cells , when your immune system is strong your body can fight diseases like the flu, colds and coughs, and cancer. Exercise also reduces high insulin levels, this creates low sugar environment that decreases the growth and the spread of cancer cells in your body.
Reduces cancer risk
3. Regular exercise can make you feel more energetic, and can reduce the chance of becoming tired throughout the day. Exercising in the morning can wake you up, and get your heart pumping, when you exercise you release endorphins, which gives you energy.
4. Physical activity helps prevent many chronic diseases such as heart disease, high blood pressure, stroke and type 2 diabetes. Chronic illnesses are caused from extra body fat and intra-abdominal fat, exercising gets rid of the fat, therefore, reducing your risk of illnesses.
prevents chronic diseases
5. Exercise improves your sleep quality. Right after you finish exercising you may feel very tired but later on in the day you will have more energy. If you exercise and you haven't eaten in several hours, your glycogen stores may be low. Your body prefers to use carbohydrates and glycogen during high intensity exercise and if your stores are low, you become tired more quickly and feel tired afterward. Dehydration can lead to fatigue and post-exercise sleepiness and can also reduce exercise performance. If you exercise in the morning, by the end of the day you will be tired and therefore sleep better.
6. When you exercise it distracts your mind from the things causing you stress or depression. Improved self-esteem is a key psychological benefit of regular physical activity. When you exercise, your body releases chemicals called endorphins. This chemical interacts with your brain which reduce your perception of pain.Endorphins triggers a positive feeling in the body, similar to morphine which is what is commonly given to cure depression.
depression, stress, anxiety
7. When you're active, your body uses more energy (calories). And when you burn more calories than you consume, you lose weight. Regular exercise is an important part of effective weight loss. It helps to control your weight and boosts your metabolism.
Quality of life
thanks for listening!
questions or comments?
8. Exercise improves your quality of life very much because when you exercise it benefits all aspects of your life and your body. When you're fit and confident with your body, you tend to be more comfortable and do more things that will make you happy. Physical exercise improves so many things in your life and body which will lead towards a longer life expectancy as well.
Exercise improves your blood circulation, which reduces the risk of heart disease
Keeps weight under control
Helps in the battle to quit smoking
Improves your blood cholesterol levels
Prevents and manages high blood pressure
Prevents bone loss
Boosts energy level
Helps manage stress and many more things.
9. Exercise is critical for strong muscles and bones. As people age their muscle strength decreases, but studies report that when people exercise they are stronger and leaner than others in their age group.
Bones are living tissue. Weight-bearing physical activity causes new bone tissue to form, and this makes bones stronger. Your bones and muscles become stronger when muscles push and tug against bones during physical activity.
strengthens your heart
10. Exercise strengthens other muscles in your body, it helps your heart muscle become more efficient and better able to pump blood throughout your body. This means that the heart pushes out more blood with each beat, allowing it to beat slower and keep your blood pressure under control.
By: Paige and Marcie
Ps. Eat an apple and exercise ;)