Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Proofreading
Proofreading and editing
Why is it SO important anyway?
If you are producing something
for other people
to read you should always
check it for accuracy.
Task 2 - A little quiz
know the different stages of writing
recognise some errors in a piece of text
correct some errors in a piece of text
All of you will...
Some of you will...
explain the best ways to correct errors in a piece of text
explain how corrections improve a text
- to make sure you have included everything you wanted to say
- to make sure you have used the correct words
- to make sure that the meaning is clear
- to make sure that it sounds right
Proofreading - Look at several things:
2. What should I focus on?
3. What should it look like?
4. Write a first draft
5. Look back over your writing
6. Make changes
7. Proofread your final copy
Complete the quiz.
Discuss your answers.
Share your answers with the group.
Have a look at the texts and make the necessary corrections.
Proofreading - Let's get started!
List the stages of writing in order