Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
An Animal Cell is like a Candy Store
Transcript of An Animal Cell is like a Candy Store
9/27/12 A store manager is like the nucleus because it controls what everybody does A wall is like the cytoplasm because it holds everything together A candy container is like a vacuole because is stores all of the candy A garbage can is like the lysosomes because it cleans up messes Candy is like the mitochondria because it makes all the energy A door is like a cell membrane because it decides what comes in or out A chocolatier is like the ribosomes because they make the candy for the store An apron is like the nuclear membrane because it protects the manager The candy recipes are like the chromosomes because they show what the candy is going to look like Candy recipe book Apron Door Candy Garbage Can Candy Container Chocolatier Wall Manager