Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Aussie Super
making sustainability a business imperative
at Arisaig Partners
We believe that the consumer companies that effectively address Environment, Social and Governance issues will be the long-term winners in the emerging markets in which we invest. These companies are able to drive innovation, lower operating costs, improve market access, enhance their reputation and attract the best talent.
"Unilever's 'Sustainable Living' brands accounted for half of the company's growth in 2014 and
grew at twice the rate
of the rest of the business."
Paul Polman, Unilever PLC (2015)
Twice as likely to consider sustainability in their purchasing decisions
Morgan Stanley, Sustainable Signals (2013)
"India has 600 million people below the age of 25 out of which only 80 million (13%) are employable. By 2020, we aim to train 1 million rural and urban youth so that they become employable."
Adi Godrej (2015)
Expectations on business are high
Accountability & Transparency