Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
First Grade Seasons (Symbaloo Pages)
Transcript of First Grade Seasons (Symbaloo Pages)
Nikki Bernard, Rebecca Dalton, Kelly Saunders, Amy Sexton First Grade Science:
Weather and Seasons https://sites.google.com/site/libs675files/home/curation-page This collection of Symabloo pages is designed with the goal of providing first grade students, teachers, and parents with high quality learning sites for the students. This digital curation includes high interest games, activities, and other resources that focus on VA SOL 1.7.
VA SOL 1.7 The student will investigate and understand weather and seasonal changes.
Key concepts include:
a) changes in temperature, light, and precipitation affect plants and animals, including humans;
b) there are relationships between daily and seasonal changes; and
c) changes in temperature, light, and precipitation can be observed and recorded over time. Introduction Table of Contents
1. Temperature and Precipitation through the seasons
2. Plants through the seasons
3. Animals through the seasons
4. People through the seasons