Loading presentation...

Present Remotely

Send the link below via email or IM


Present to your audience

Start remote presentation

  • Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
  • People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
  • This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
  • A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
  • Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article

Do you really want to delete this prezi?

Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.


The World's Coolest Box n' Whisker Plot :]

its the worlds coolest box n whisker plot presentation in the world.

Fiona McElhany

on 21 April 2010

Comments (0)

Please log in to add your comment.

Report abuse

Transcript of The World's Coolest Box n' Whisker Plot :]

Box And Whisker Plot :] Definition- a graph that shows the mean, median, mode, upper, and lower quartile. Mean- the average of a set of numbers Median- order numbers from least to greatest and then find the number in the middle Mode- the number that occurs most often in a set of data The upper quartile is the top 25% of data seperated from the other lower 75% The lower quartile is the lower 25% of data seperated from the top 75% thanks That's a little about a box and whisker plot
Full transcript