Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Python Intro
Easy to learn
Easy to explore the language and libraries with the interpretor
Readable code is a language goal!
Allows you to learn different paradigms like structured, OO or functional without imposing any one style
Strong set of builtin data structures and libraries
Automated memory management
Typical code will be 2-5x smaller than equivalent code elsewhere.
3-tiered web apps with django
Paas apps (heroku)
Focussed on one python topic
A series of tests that you get working by using console, google, docs...
what did I learn?
Deepen understanding via free form exercises
Typically involve one or more concepts you have already learnt
Dropbox for lesson and assignment submissions
Piazza for help/Q and A/course discussions
Who uses python
Google - youtube, crawlers..