Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Amazing Snowflakes
A snowflake is a flake of snow especially an ice crystal with 6-fold symmetry that can break easily. Snowflakes are used as a Christmas symbol in Europe, United States, and Canada.
What Snowflakes Are?
At first a snowflake is a tiny piece of dust or dirt. A snowflake starts to form when a droplet of water freezes onto pollen or dust particles. All snowflakes are different. There are not 2 snowflakes that look alike.
How Snowflakes Form?
How Many Types Of Snowflakes Are There?