Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Bitcoin ATMs Come to the U.S.
Transcript of Bitcoin ATMs Come to the U.S.
Robocoin is company who made Bitcoin ATM's
How It Could Affect Us
Bitcoin is becoming more popular
People will want to use them more
If resteraunts buy the ATM's they will get more customers
When And Where:
February 18, 2014
Austin, Texas, and Seattle
Vancouver, British Columbia
Canada, Hong Kong, Europe and Asia
First U.S. bitcoin ATM installed in San Diego
single Bitcoin is worth about $636
To create a Robocoin account, a user enters their mobile phone number at one of the kiosks. The machine sends a code to that phone and, after the user enters the code, they are asked to scan the palm of their hand.
Can exchange money for Bitcoins
ATM's selling for $20,000