Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Tourism
Our Tourism Experience
By: Daniel Eisen, Sophia Kudlyk, Andrew McEntee, Calista Ngai, Rachel Smink
Where we traveled...
Swiss Bunker, Contiki Hotel Campsite
On site attractions:
in house chef and cafeteria
dorm rooms with bunk beds
Languages Spoken: French, German, Italian and Romansch
Currency: Swizz Franc 1 to $1.20
Population: 8 million
Gained independence 1848
Swiss Fondu (1930s)
Dish of melted cheese served
in a communal pot, eaten by
dipping long stemmed forks
with bread on them into cheese
Swiss Chocolate (17th century)
Although coco, sugar and other ingredients in chocolate are produced outside Switzerland, the actual production must be in Switzerland
Main Summit of Bernese Alps
Overlooks Bernese Oberland and Swiss Plateau
Summit reached August 3, 1811 by Meyer Brothers
World Heritage Site
Jungfrau Railway highest railway point in Europe
Language Spoken: Dutch
Current Border Established in 1839
Population: 16 Million
Currency: Euro; 1 to $1.46
Cottage in Gelderland - East Coast
Let's Get Seoul Fat*
Located in Hongdae
Close to transportation
Lots of restaurants
Traditional and Modern
Before You Go...
$1 CND ≈ $1,000 WON
Official language: Korean
Population: 10.4 million
Kroketten with Frites and mayonnaise
Cottage in Dunimar - West Coast near Amsterdam
Canal tour in Amsterdam
Kimbap (Seaweed Rice Roll)
Dukbokki (Spicy Ricecakes)
Alkmaar Cheese Market
Samgyupsal (Grilled Pork)
Population: 61 Million
Official Language: Burmese
Gained Independence: 1948
• Capital City: Phnom Penh
• Official Language: Khmer
• Location: Landlocked in Southeast Asia between Vietnam and Thailand
• Ethnic Groups: 90% Khmer, 5% Vietnamese, 5% Other
• Currency: Cambodian Riel (1 Cambodian Riel = 0.00027 CDN)
• Government Type: Multiparty democracy under Constitutional Monarchy.
• Received Independence from France in 1953.
• The Khmer Rouge lead the country from 1975-1999.
• Almost 2 million Cambodians lost their lives under this harsh regime.
• Stable government has been in place up until now.
• Angkor Wat & Angkor Thom Temples
• Location: Siem Reap
• Constructed 12th Century and is a Buddhist Temple
• Largest Religious monument in the world.
• Fun fact: Tomb Raider starring Angelina Jolie was filmed at Angkor Thom
Hiking to Inle Lake
Playing with weapons
Namsan (Seoul) Tower
Tea Leaf Salad (Lahpet)
Traditional Burmese Meal
Carribean Bay and Everland
-Largest city in Myanmar
- former capital and economic hub