Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Energy-saving technologies
The Russian construction sector has great potential to save energy. Insufficient insulation, leaky windows, inefficient heating, ventilation and air conditioning are problem areas of most buildings.
Heat pump - unit converting low-grade heat the soil, water or air in the heat for heating and hot water supply. HPI has the highest in comparison with other heating systems, efficiency factor.
Solar panels - installation, using the energy of solar radiation for heating and hot water. There are several types of solar collectors : flat, with hubs , industrial , vacuum and combined. To use a solar collector in freezing conditions is promising vacuum manifold having the highest efficiency.
Low-power wind turbines
Individual wind turbines are able to provide a low power stand-alone consumer required amount of electricity. Power of wind turbines , usually no more than 5-10 kW. The average range of wind speeds for the power of such wind turbines is in the range of 5-7 m / s . The service life of installed wind power ranges from 20 to 30 years.